Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Relationship beliefs

My psychologist asked me yesterday to do some homework - to write down what my beliefs are surrounding intimate relationships, and other relationships like friendships. She said to think about issues around trust.....and other things!
A pretty big topic eh? Depending on what I come up with I might post my thoughts.
A note to everyone about my Tupperware - if you want some, come to my garage sale when I have it and buy it! lol It seems sometimes like I'm the only one in the universe that has lots of it, but I KNOW there are some people who put me to shame..... if only I could remember who they are and live vicariously through them.
Ozimum I can't wait til you get home with your little bundle of joy. You all look so happy, it'll be great to see all 5 of you together!

1 comment:

Ecushla said...

you are certainly going to need to set aside a couple of hours for that!