Monday, June 1, 2009

Update on assignment

The rest of the world is probably not anywhere near as excited about this as I am, but I got my major assignment back yesterday and I got 76% for it! I am over the moon with that. Given that the last uni assignment I did a couple of years ago I failed because I didn't write academically enough, I was really worried about this.
So now I've got some confidence going into the exam for tomorrow evening. I just need to get 45% for it to pass the exam, and therefore the whole unit which is (hopefully) going to be easy enough.
Just wanted to share the good news.

3 comments:

Larissa said...

Wow! Well done Jen :D :D

Anonymous said...

You should be proud of yourself..well done

Janet

Anonymous said...

Well done you ... you rock!! It's nice to see that the academic world is officially recognising what I always knew to be true ... you have a brilliant mind!!

Just had a thought ... I'd be happy to proof-read any assignments you do ... I'm always happy to share my opinion (LOL). Seriously, I am reasonably familiar with 'academese', so flick stuff through to me if you want. Love ya. TE